Monday 28 March 2011

Hello all...

Dear, dear readers..

I haven't forgotten you, promise! In fact, I have lots of lovely stories to share. Things have just been a bit manic the past few days. I did, to be fair, wait a while in order to have something substantial to write about. Then once I did, everthing came at once.

I'm currently sitting in the Church office, 'working' on their internet site. Though the thought of an upcoming Crêpe is almost too much to bear!

I've also had a week of homesickness (me? Homesickness? Quel Horreur!) which, as you may have guessed, is fairly new to me! Six weeks to go from today though, which means I'm over half way there...scary, scary times...

Well, I'm afraid I can't write much more as I'm on the church laptop, which has a French keyboard, which is tantalisingly smashable, and which I am struggling to use. So before I have to pay the church the cost of one laptop, goodbye! See you soon! God Bless!

Carys xxx

(I also have no idea why this thing won't let me stop writing in italics. Stop I say! Stop now!)

No comments:

Post a Comment